Monday, February 27, 2017

This week was SO great๐Ÿ’œ

So Monday as a zone we went and hiked Hanging Rock. I paid for it throughout the rest of the week ๐Ÿ˜… But it was so fun! On the way back down a lot of people stopped us and asked what group we were with. This one lady said "I can tell you are all filled with the Holy Spirit" (': Once we got down we had a little lunch and they made me and Elder Garrett birthday brownies! 

Tuesday was my birthday ๐Ÿ™Œ It was 10000% better than last year. Sister Charles was so sweet! She knows that I typically spend my birthday in Disneyland, so she decorated the living room and even made me minnie ears! Ha! Oh and while we were out knocking doors that day we got to a formers house, and right as we stepped out of the car she was on her lawn yelling " GET OFF MY PROPERTY, I AM CALLING THE POLICE" Happy Birthday to me (': Hahah but it was fine. Sister Asbury fed us dinner and then we all went to the religious meeting. They bought me a cake and sang to me. Ahh I love them! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wednesday we had Zone Meeting. The Alexanders plus one of their daughters and her family came! They are the cutest. They even called and sang to me for my birthday! We started exchanges after that! Sister Christensen (fun fact: her grandma is from good old Moapa Valley AND she was at the victory bell senior year when we took state! #smallworld) came to Stuart and we had a blast! 

Saturday = best day everrrrr๐Ÿ’™ Wendell got baptized!!! Yay!! It was so great! We had a really good turn out. He is so golden!! I can't wait to see where this new life takes him! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Spiritual Thought: " You are an example to the world, be a good one" - N. Eldon Tanner 

Lastly, I just wanted to thank all of you who remembered me on my birthday and took the time out of your day to make me feel loved! ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you for the cards, emails, videos, and packages! Being away from home can be hard, but it is all so worth it when you have an incredible support system like I do! I am SO blessed❤

I hope you all have an amazing week! Happy March ๐Ÿ˜˜

Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer๐Ÿ’•
   

No comments:

Post a Comment