Monday, February 13, 2017

Hiiii!๐Ÿ˜Š

So Tuesday was pretty much crazy/sad/stressful. We packed Sister Sandy up and Sister Thompson drove us to Charlotte! I got to see Sister Hickenlopper๐Ÿ™Œ It was a great reunion! (ps she is training (': i have a "grandchild" now๐Ÿ˜‚) Fast forward to the part where I hugged Sister Davis & Sister Sandy goodbye, so much for waterproof mascara! Thank goodness Sister Perez was there! She made me look human again hahah. 

So my new companion is Sister Charles.  She is one transfer older than me and she is from Oregon! We had a pretty fast paced first day together! As soon as we got back from Charlotte, we had to rush to our dinner appointment, then go to the Tuesday night meeting, and then I got lost on the way home ๐Ÿ˜‚ So we didn't get back till around 9:15. 

Wendell is doing a m a z i n g ❤ He is still smoke free! And he wants to be baptized sooner! So looks like I am getting a good birthday present next Saturday, the 25th ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh I have a good story! So this week the zone leaders and assistants came to our district meeting. After we all went out to lunch at this Mexican restaurant. I don't know who ( my money is on Elder Bishop but he swears it wasn't him) but someone told the waitress it was Elder Murray's birthday. (which is wasnt) So the crew comes out with a sombrero and they start singing and then they mash cake into his face ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was hilariousssss! Or maybe you just had to be there but still a highlight of the week!

Also Saturday morning our power went out so we got ready in the dark with a little latern. That was an adventure! And our microwave broke ๐Ÿ™ƒ 

spiritual thought: 
"I come … with a plea that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I'm suggesting that we accentuate the positive. I'm asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment virtue and effort." - Gordon B Hinckley 

Okay sorry this email was so lame. Feel free to email me with any questions or just to update me on how you're doing! ๐Ÿ˜Š I would love to hear from ya! Love youuuu! ๐Ÿ’•

Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer๐Ÿ’•
   

No comments:

Post a Comment