Monday, February 6, 2017

Hi! Happy February aka my birth month๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ™Œ I turn 20 in two weeks. I might gag if I think about it too hard though

It was a pretty great week up here in Stuart! It is Sister Sandy's last 48 hours so emotions are like everywhere. But I would just like to publically thank her for enduring to the end. There is not a trunky bone in her body and what a blessing that is!! 

We had zone conference on Thursday! It was combined with 2 other zones! I got to be with 3 of my past companions! Which is alwayyyys a blast! This zone conference was really focused on The Plan of Salvation! What a great feeling it is to know where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going after! Seriouslynit makes like 100000 times easier. Sister Sandy had her exit interview so we had to stay around after the meeting for a while. So I hung out with Sister Alexander and the Pilot Sisters! Sister Alexander showed us the transfer board on her ipad. And guess what?! Some change happened in the missionary department and ALL the transfers got pushed up. So now I come home in September. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

We got to see MAJOR progress with Wendell. So we taught him Wednesday. We told him at our last apointment we would teach "The Gospel of Jesus Christ" butttt Sister Sandy and I both really felt like we needed to teach "The Word of Wisdom." So we showed up and told him we changed our minds. He said he had been praying that someone would help him quit smoking! Ahh miracle! He is really showing faith unto repentence! He showed up to church yesterday and said he had't smoked since our lesson on Saturday!! I have never had to quit smoming or  taught someome who had to quit smoking, so if any of yall have had personal expeirence and dont mind sharing, I would love it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

ALSO AN APOSTLE IS COMING TO THE MISSION IN MARCH!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜€I have met him before very briefly, but still exciting! 

Oh duh transfer news. So I am staying put in Stuart for the next 7 weeks (its a long transfer i dont really know why though) and Sister Charles will be my new companion! I don't really know her so good thing we have at least 7 weeks together haha I will miss Sister Sandy SO much! Seriously she is the best! ๐Ÿ’™

Spiritual Thought: 
"Essential to the plan is our Savior, Jesus Christ. Without His atoning sacrifice, all would be lost. It is not enough, however, merely to believe in Him and His mission. We need to work and learn, search and pray, repent and improve. We need to know God's laws and live them. We need to receive His saving ordinances. Only by so doing will we obtain true, eternal happiness." - Thomas S Monson

Okay well that's all I got this week. If you have anything exciting happening in your life feel free to email or snail mail me!! ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

Love you all! Have a miracle filled week! ❤❤


Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer๐Ÿ’•
   

No comments:

Post a Comment