Monday, May 9, 2016

Hello again! This week went by so fast! It started out great last pday, mainly because JB's new album was playing in the mall (; Tender mercy amiright?!

This week was so crazy busy so I will try and not bore you with too many details!

1) I finally made it to UNC! I went with the Hilliard sisters for a few hours while my companions (who are sister training leaders) had meetings. It was so fun to be in a new place and get to know other sisters! I was with Sister Nunez and Sister Worthington! We also had exchages this week! So Sis Davis traded with Sis Sandy! We had a fun time getting to know her!

2) Zone Conference! My first zone conference was this week! It was incredible! It was all about repentence! And guess what? Repentence isn't a scary thing! It is a joyful thing! We can all improve and change everyday! I learned so much from it! I also met 2 missionaries that my sister taught in the MTC. One of them was the "best role play" at the meeting, so she must have trained him right (:

3) Sis Arnold had to go to the bathroom while we were out tracting , so she put in the nearest gas station in the gps. The surprise was that it lead us to an apartment complex, not a gas station! So obviously the Lord needed us there! Ha! It was pretty funny! We were able to talk to two different people!

4) Last but not least MOTHERS DAY! Guys I don't know if you knew this but I pretty much have the coolest mom out there. Seriously, Mom you rock <3 I could write a novel. Anyone who knows my mom knows how amazing she is. She is such a Christlike example! I can't wait to be just like her one day. Skyping with her and Amanda was great! Even though I cried (read:sobbed) 80% of the time haha. I also got to skype my daddio! That was just as great and I only cried a little.

5) The work is going great! We have a new investigator named Grace who is so cute and is pretty much a clone of my brother's girlfriend Wendy, but with brown hair. So obviously I love her! Esonya is still getting baptized the 21st!

Scripture of the week: D&C 121: 7-8  
"7 My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;
8 And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes."  
This is currently my favorite! Trials will come and go, but they will only be but a small moment! We just need to endure them well and we will be blessed! <3

I love you all so much! I am thankful for all your love and support! Your emails always make my day! Have a fabulous week! <3

Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment