Monday, July 17, 2017

July 10, 2017

***** Disclaimer....the MOM is behind on the blog....this is last week (the 4th of July stuff)  ****  Enjoy!   Lots of fun things here!   

Oh my gosh y'all, it has been a week! Actually it has been a transfer. I never sleep haha BUT IT'S OKAY BC MISSION LIFE IS THE BEST. Just like this week. So let me share some things with you 😊

Monday: Zone Activity! We had been fasting as a zone for the week before so we had a break the fast BBQ activity! It was so fun! We played water balloon volleyball, missionary tag, had a water balloon fight, and a watermelon eating contest. It was the besttttt❤ Everyone had so much fun, I love the Winston Zone! 

Tuesday: Happy 4th!! I am thankful for the freedoms I have been blessed with and for the individuals that help us keep them. We had a ward pancake breakfast which was fun! After that I got to go to Greensboro on exchanges with..... SISTER HICKENLOOPER🙌💕 It was the best way to spend the 4th! We had so much fun catching up😊 The Greensboro zone helped at this festival so we were in charge of helping people park..... for 4 hours! It was fun though! I have not been in a crowd that big forever haha I got to be stationed with Sister Garcia! She is from Reno! Yay for Nevada!! She is super cute! It was fun to be with her! Plus we got a free tee shirt and duh who doesnt like those?! 

Wednesday: Another great day! Because we had MLC! I looooove MLC! We were given some great advice and training and I left feeling so HAPPY! The urgency to spread the gospel is too real right now and how blessed am I to get to do it?? 😭❤ Also got to be with 5 of my past companions so like hello it doesnt get better than that....oh wait it does.... BECAUSE WE GOT PANDA EXPRESS FOR DINNER 😍 It was glorious. 

Friday: Interviews with the Alexanders. *cries bc i only have one left*  I know I say it all the time, but the Alexanders are heaven sent❤ Forever grateful I was called to serve with them. We also had exchanges with the Pilot Mountain sisters! Sister Atkisson (who is brand spankin new) came with me! She is SO amazing! She has that new missionary fire in her❤ We found 2 new investigators and it was a miracle! Plus she loves TSwift and we got sushi so it was a super great exchange hahah  

The rest of the week was filled with teaching people repentance and sadly not baptizing any converts haha one day. Speaking of! I had my first baptism on the mission a year ago yesterday❤ So crazy how fast it all goes by! But we are looking forward to seeing the people we have been finding progress in this great gospel😊

Spiritual Thought:   "What if the day of His coming were tomorrow? If we knew that we would meet the Lord tomorrow—through our premature death or His unexpected coming—what would we do today? What confessions would we make? What practices would we discontinue? What accounts would we settle? What forgivenesses would we extend? What testimonies would we bear? If we would do those things then, why not now? Why not seek peace while peace can be obtained? If our lamps of preparation are drawn down, let us start immediately to replenish them." 

Okay well yall are amazing. I sure love ya! Enjoy this little extra thing I added to this email! ❤😊

Sending Love, 
Sister Jacobsmeyer💕

The PICTURES
:
1) Happy 4th! 💙❤🇱🇷
2) Zone Activity! 😊
3) Sister Atkisson!! 💕
4) Love these ladies❤ We all came out together 
5) 5 of my companions 🖤😍

Sending Love, 
Sister Jacobsmeyer💕




No comments:

Post a Comment