Monday, July 31, 2017

#70 The Beginning of the End July 31, 2017

*disclaimer I cry like every 5 minutes lately so be careful what you say in your emails* 😂
Okay but seriously my emotions are just about everywhere and I dont know how I made it to my last transfer.

We had another busy week here in Tanglewood. Last Monday we got together with the sisters for the day! We ate, played games, and laughed alot. I LOVE THEM!❤

A few weeks ago we met this man who seemed super intrested and so our appointment with him was this week. It was the weirdest lesson of my life. He was basically just flipping through Netflix the whole time but still answering the questions we asked. He was also weird about praying. He legit asked how long it would be hahah. We didnt set a return appointment.

We had zone conference  Thursday! So Sister Alexander did this training on families. During it some missionaries did a roleplay with her. During this roleplay they sang the primary song about the wise man and the foolish man. And that my friends is when the tears started rolling. I felt the spirit SO strong and then I thought of my own family and our upbringing. And then I raised my hand to make a comment and lost it even more. In case yall cant tell I LOVE MY FAMILY. 😭❤

After zone conference, we started exchanges! For one last time, Sister Charles and I were a companionship (': It was so much fun! We also saw a miracle! We tried this lady that Sister Christensen have tried 1000000 times and who is never home. But this time she was there!! And let us in!! Yay!!

Also we got transfer news! I am staying and getting Sister Fontanio! Who is from VEGAS😍 Yay!! Sister Christensen is going to my homeland of Concord ❤

Spiritual Thought: As you seek to be happy, remember that the only way to real happiness is to live the gospel. You will find peaceful, eternal happiness as you strive to keep the commandments, pray for strength, repent of your sins, participate in wholesome activities, and give meaningful service. You will learn to have fun within the limits set by a loving Father in Heaven.

Well yall here is my address one last time
924 Hawk Ridge Circle Winston-Salem NC 27103
Just a friendly reminder that i loveee getting mail 😉😘

Love yall so much!! Have a great week!! 


Sending Love, 
Sister Jacobsmeyer💕

Photos: 1 - 16 month mark in the mission!   Going stong!  Ahhhhhhh! 
 2) We played apples to apples bible edition hahah
3) Oh I love the south
4) Our Trolls on a date!  
5) Sisters at zone conference ft elder bishop 😂

Sending Love, 
Sister Jacobsmeyer💕

No comments:

Post a Comment