Monday, March 20, 2017

#51 HAPPY SPRING March 20, 2017

 πŸ€πŸ’—πŸ’š

It was another good week! I swear all the weeks just melt together and fly by so quick! 

This past Tuesday I had my first vegan meal, can't say I was a fan, but the experience was good I guess! I also got to drive in ths snow for the first time in my life! 

At the religious meeting we were asked to read a bible scripture for the lady leading, and after this other man started saying how the King James Version has faults in it and blah blah blah and then the cutest thing happened. Another lady stood up for us! She said " Their prophet told them to read that version so they are gonna do it!" (': 

Wednesday we had a super powerful lesson with an investigator named Regina. 
We taught the Plan of Salvation and she opened up to us alot. That day we also saw a less active we are working with who is giving up smoking! So for the first time in my mission life, we were able to ask him for his cigarettes!! He gave them to us haha so natuarlly we took a selfie. 

Thursday we were spoiled because a General Authority drove 600 miles to come to our Zone Conference!!! His name is Elder Zaballos and his sweet wife came too! They are both from Chile! It was a really good meeting! He talked for a little bit about the mission call process and how the ission president and his wife have a kinda big role in it. I know for a fact I needed to be with the Alexanders! They are literally angels. In the words of my wise old companion Sis Hill, " I would serve a mission all over again just to know the Alexanders" ❤ 

Friday was a happy St Patty's Day for sure! I thought of my cute grandma Tonia alot πŸ’š We had such a busy busy day! But it ended with a baptism!! Katelynn who is 12 got baptized Friday night! She has been going to church with her grandma for a while and wanted so badly to be baptized! She was so thrilled!! We were too! πŸ˜Š

The rest of the week just involved a lot of door knocking and trying to build our teaching pool! 

Spiritual Thought: 
"In obedience there is joy and peace unspotted, unalloyed; and as God has designed our happiness … He never will institute an ordinance or give a commandment to His people that is not calculated in its nature to promote that happiness which He has designed, and which will not end in the greatest amount of good and glory to those who become the recipients of his law and ordinances."

This week I find out my fate if I am staying or leaving Stuart! I am pretty sure I will stay but I guess we will find out! But if you have been hiding any mail to send my way make sure it gets here by next monday just in case πŸ˜˜

I hope you all have a blessed week! Hope to hear from ya soon! Love ya!  ❤

Sending Love, 
Sister JacobsmeyerπŸ’•
PO Box 1025
Stuart VA 24171 

​Pics:
1) Mission Conference ft Elder Cook! Can you spy me? πŸ˜œ
2) Don't worry we threw them out hahah
3) Baptism!!πŸ’šπŸ’š
4) I bought a polaroid so naturally I needed a pic with Sis Hill😘​




No comments:

Post a Comment