Thursday, December 1, 2016

November 28, 2016



So this week was pretty much pointless.

Tuesday we went to interviews though! Sister Alexander showed me selfies of her with her dog, which made my love for her grow even more. Oh and Sister Hill and I went to Target and I may have went crazy at the dollar section, but what else is new?

So Tuesday afternoon I started feeling icky and as the days went on it got worse. I had to go check to see if I had strep (I didn't, thank goodness) and in all honesty I just wanted my mom. So this week consisted of a lot of rest and blowing my nose. I am so thankful that Sister Hill was so patient through all of it!!

Thursday was a great but sad day. It was a miracle because for just a few hours I felt fine! The Tracy's had us over and it was so yummy!!  Nothing compares to Thanksging at my Aunt Tone's house though, but it was a close second. Plus some members from the Concord ward, who are related to the Tracy's,  came too! It was so fun to catch up with them!! I was so thankful to have a place to be that day!😊 I know I say it every week buttttt I LOVE THE TRACY'S ❤

I thought I would handle the day like a champ because I am never homesick, but I was wrong. My family sent me a video and I lost it. I threw myself a pity party for just a few minutes. I guess I didn't realize how hard missing family holidays would be. But it's okay because I love where I am at and my family will always be there next year ðŸ˜˜

Oh and I got my Christmas cards printed today!! If you want one  just email me your address! ðŸ˜Š

Spiritual Thought:  
This Chrsitmas season the church has an initiative going on called #LIGHTtheWorld. In John 8: 12 Jesus says that He is the light of the world, and in Matthew 5:14 we learn that we are the light of the world. This is the perfect time of year to shine that light. Starting this Thursday and going till Christmas there will be all different ways that you can serve each and everyday. Just like the savior did! The first days theme is "Jesus Lifted Others' Burdens and So Can You" and if you go to christmas.mormon.org it lists different ways you can serve that day! I invite you all to participate in lighting the world. I can testify that when we serve others,in a big or even a small way, our love for others increases, our gratitude increases, and we can impact lives! We are so blessed! Now is the perfect time to go and bless others!❤😊

Well that is all folks. Sorry it was a real lame week. I hope you all have a great week and find some way to #LIGHTtheWORLD❤ Love you!

Sending Love, Preview attachment 20161127_220434.pngPreview attachment 20161123_115144.jpg

20161123_115144.jpg
2.3 MB
20161127_220434.png
2.7 MB

Sister Jac

obsmeyerPreview attachment 20161124_093035.jpg

20161124_093035.jpg
4.2 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment