Friday, November 25, 2016

November 21, 2016

Wow this has been such a great week and it's mainly because Sister Hill is a combination of my two best friends so life couldn't be better! But I still really miss Sis Hickenlooper and wish I was in a trio with them both.

Anyway about this week....

I GOT PANDA EXPRESS! ok but you don't even know how great this was. I haven't had/ seen Panda for 8 months. 8. months. So after we picked up Sis Hill a member of our branch took us. It was wonderful.❤

On Tuesday, Sister Hill and I came down after getting ready for the day and we were in the same dress. #companionshipunity But that night we had a real great Relief Society activity! It was Christmas themed  and we got cute things to take home! It was all centered in Jesus Christ of course and how he truly is the best gift of all! 34 days till Christmas but who's counting.

Friday night a sweet older couple let us in... then her brother who was visiting ruined it all. He just was lecturing us on how we need to check our facts and just study from the bible. He was telling us how wrong we were, but luckily this wasn't my first rodeo. He was nice about letting us know how wrong we were though. This also happened to me last week. I just bore my testimony to him and let him know that I knew it was true. I am actually grateful for these moments! Even though it is hard when people just tell you how wrong you are, it is so rewarding knowing that you aren't!🙆

We were out tracting and we met this sassy african american lady named angela. She was loud and proud. She was super nice and talked to us for quite a while on her driveway... WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN these 6 german sheppards break out of the neighbors backyard! So we scattered and hid behind this van. Angela was screamin at them and Sister Hill was like on the verge of tears because she is so terrified of dogs lol. So then this other african american woman pulled up at angelas house and angela told us to get in her car. We didnt care if this was an axe murder. We would rather be killed by her than dogs. ANYWAYS, this womans name was pineapple. She rolled her window down and was yelling at the dogs and before she drove away she yells at em and says "YA MAMA!" I couldnt hold it  together. we were dying laughing. So she drove us back to our car that was down the street. We thanked her, and will probably never see her again.😂😂

Okay but I only have the best news ever to wrap this week up. You ready? Buckle your seatbelts.......
COLLEN CAME TO CHURCH!!!!! ðŸ˜­❤ Okay but I can't even express what a miracle this is. He has never ever ever been. He has worked with missionaries 4ever. I am sooooo beyond thankful and feel soooo beyond blessed. Plus the high counselor speaking pointed him and Jeremy out and said what good examples they were ( because they were reading their Book of Mormon and not playing on a phone)

That was pretty much it for this week. We found some new investigators so that's great! Sister Hill tried to climb a tree this morning and she fell backwards and it was the funniest thing of my life. It was a Shelby moment I took a picture and everything. Right now I am just trying to be super Christ-like because my Asian neighbor is BLASTING karaoke and I just don't understand why.

Also business item: We are gonna be cute and make Christmas cards!! PLEASE email me your address if you want one! Also feel free to send me any, I will put them on my fridge and brag about you.

My spiritual thought for today is basically be grateful. We are all so blessed. Heavenly Father is so aware of all of us and is here to help us! Count your blessings and be happy! Also enjoy thanksgiving!! It is my first away from home so I might just cry all day but it's okay. I'm tough.

Okay well I love you all so much it hurts! Thanks for your love and support!! Have the best week ever!!! ðŸ’•

Sending Love, 

Sister Jacobsmeyer


1) Best district ( ft zone leaders) ever. Seriously, love them. But h8 bowling bc so bad at it ðŸ˜‚
2) Sorry I got mission ugly but yay for panda!! 
3) Always the best seeing my fav Sister Davis!
4) When you get out of the shower and find this.... ðŸ˜‚ I love sister hill


5) We got mission ugly it's fine
6) Throwing it back to my days as a senior rep haha
7 I LOVE FALL
8) ðŸ¦ƒ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment