Monday, August 29, 2016

Shout out to the people who actually still read these letters! I hope y'all have had a great week! This week was good! Long but good!

Transfers: Tuesday was pretty much the best day ever. I got to the Hilliard Building and was reunited with all my Charlottle Central favs! Not to mention the trio was reunited for a minute and it was perfect. Me and Sister Arnold ran right to Sister Davis and had a giant group hug. It was a true Kodak moment. (':  I also picked up my new companion!! Her name is Sister Lowry! She is from Colorado and fun fact: we both have the same mission scripture for our plaques!

Oh Baby: This has absolutely nothing to do with missionary work, but still important. My "nephew" was born this week and I am loving all the pictures and can't not wait to meet Baby Evan! 😊

Sick Day: Thursday Sis Lowry woke up real sick. We rushed to the grocery store at 6:30am and got all the things she needed. We stayed at home pretty much all day. Which was a first for me! Thankfully she was feeling much better by night time and we were able to go teach Cynthia!

Interviews: I can never say enough how much I love the Alexanders! They are the sweetest people ever! This interview we talked a lot about chapter one of preach my gospel. I have loved getting to study my purpose as a missionary!

Progress: WE HAVE A BAPTISM DATE! ❤Training miracle! So his name is Jamie and he has been working with missionaries for a long time. Thursday he called and wanted us to meet with him to talk about baptism. We went over and he said it is something he really wants to do! So he is on date for September 24th! This will really help him change his life and we hope that he will continue to progress!

Spiritual Thought:
"As your understanding of the Atonement of Jesus Christ grows, your desire to share the gospel will increase. You will feel, as Lehi did, the "great … importance to make these things known unto the inhabitants of the earth" " - Preach My Gospel pg 2

I would invite you all to study the Atonement of Jesus Christ! I have learned on my mission that as I study the gospel, I really do want to share it! I want everyone to feel the joy it can bring into your life! 😊

Well tomorrow I turn 5 months old! What?? Ok I know, not that big of deal, but next month will be half a year and that is crazy to me! These past 5 months have been incredible though! I am thankful to have been called to North Carolina! I love you all and hope to hear from you soon! Have a fantastic week! 💕

Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment