Monday, May 29, 2017

So this week was much better than last week thankfully!

We helped our ward mission leader and his family move on Tuesday (in the pouring rain)  which was fun! Except they are the best and I am so sad I only knew them for like 2 weeks. But our new ward mission leader is a recent returned missionary so that will be great!  

Wednesday after district meeting we had exchanges! I stayed here with Sister Essig. I learned a lot. She was a STL for a few months and she is so great. She is an amazing example! We were able to teach Norman and Shervonne! Sadly still no baptism, but keep praying! We also found a new investigator #exchangemiracles Plus on the way to exchange back Thursday we got Sushi so I was happy! 

Friday we literally knocked on only 6 doors. We had a real busy day! A senior couple came up to give us stuff for the booth we had this weekend! They are from Seattle and know a nurse I had as a baby! I love small connections! They also took us out to eat! It was nice to get to know them better. 

Saturday our district did a farmers market booth..... epic fail. We were not allowed to talk to people unless they came to us. Like 3 people talked to us... in 4 hours 🙃  So probably won't do that again! But on an exciting note, our investigator Janice is on date for baptism!  

We ended the week with a movie night with Norman, Shervonne, and a member of the ward. We watched the hour long Restoration movie (which i love more and more each time i watch it) Shervonne said it made her want to finish the Book of Mormon before she went to bed, Norman still has issues. So we will continue to have faith and be patient 

Spiritual Thought: 
" We invite all men everywhere to read the Book of Mormon, to ponder in their hearts the message it contains, and then to ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ if the book is true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will gain a testimony of its truth and divinity by the power of the Holy Ghost." 

Well I just wanted to let yall know that I know that I was called to the best mission in the world. Seriously. I know this is God's work and I am just an instrument in his hands. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon❤❤

Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer💕
   

No comments:

Post a Comment