Monday, May 8, 2017

Hey y'all! What a week! 
It wasn't super exciting but I will give ya some highlights
- We lead the Tuesday Night meeting! We taught Temples and Eternal Families ❤
- We had our last District meeting of the transfer and got free chik fil a after😍
- Dee became a progressing investigator (': It is so great when people actually keep their commitments! 
- Thursday was a struggle. We were both just frustrated with the area and how slow it was going. But we went to the post office that day and both had a package and it made it better ❤
- On Saturday we were just SO anxious for transfer news! We knew that the mission was short on sisters so some areas had to close and we figured Stuart was in the running. So we went about the day. After dinner we went out to go finding and our phone said we had a voicemail. We had no service bc boonies. So we drove until we had some and listened to it. President Alexander had called. So naturally we freaked out and called back. He asked me to be a Sister Training Leader in Clemmons which is still in my zone haha. It is the place I have had many sleepovers so I am pretty adjusted already 😉 As for this area, it will be combined with the Pilot Mountain area! Sister Charles will be working there! I certainly didn't  see any of this coming. I am actually still in shock. I thought I would for sure go to Boone or the Charlotte YSA area bc both full car areas. But great things are happening in Clemmons and I am excited to work there😊

Spiritual Thought: "The devil targets all men, but especially those who have the most potential for eternal happiness." - Elder Larry R Lawrence of the Seventy 

Well Stuart has had a lot of ups and downs. I grew a lot here, and learned a lot. I am thankful for the time I was able to spend here and hasten the work in this area. But I am super excited  for this next chapter! ❤ Oh! In case anyone wants to let me put my stationary to good use and write me my new address is  924 Hawk Ridge Circle Winston-Salem 
NC 27013

Love you all, have an amazing week! Don't forget to spoil your moms on Sunday!! 💕


Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer💕
   

No comments:

Post a Comment