Monday, October 24, 2016

Oh my goodness! I loveeeee missionary life. This week was so fun and I laughed so hard and in case you didnt know, I have the best companion ever. AND I get to go to Target again today, so really in the words of Tswift. " I don't know how it gets better than this" 😋

This week we got  new investigator! Wahoo!  Her name is Megan and she is a nanny for a member that used to live in Lancaster. She saw a pamphelt at the ladies house and called and ordeered a Book of Mormon! We met her Tuesday and had such a great discussion! She is great and we arre excited she wants to continue to learn!

We did a lot of service this week! We helped Sis Tracy with their house that they are remodeling. It makes me wanna buy an old southern home one day. It is such a cute house and I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is all done! We also moved out a family in our branch on Saturday. Thankfully they are just moving across town! During all those service activites I was thankful for my parents (and grandpa Cal) who taught me what it means to work hard. With all the tasks I was given I thought of my grandpa and his saying " if the job be big or small, do it right or not at all!" 💪

We also have had a lot of great moments while we go finding in Walmart! We were able to teach a whole lesson to a man and his wife on Saturday! Just by starting a basic conversation, it lead to a gospel message! And I was able to give a Book of Mormon to them that my mom sent me! She wrote her testimony in it and even marked some scriptures! It is so amazing to see who the Lord puts in our paths!

Spiritual Thought:
"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Mosiah 13:15

We have taught the 10 Commandments a few times recently and it got me thinking of number three. Everyday people are constantly using God's name in vain and breaking this simple commandment. God has done and continues to do so much for all his children. I would invite you all to start using his name with the respect it deserves! I know you will be blessed greatly for it! 😊

Well today we have to make a trip to Rock Hill, because Sister H's tablet just completely shut off a few nights ago and nothing will get it back on! So hopefully we get all that fixed today! On the bright side Best Buy is right by Target, so we don't mind 😉

Life is good and it is even better when you can share the gospel with others!

I hope y'all have a blessed week! Sure do love ya!💕

Sending Love,
Sister Jacobsmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment